Our goal is to reach 100 liters of blood donated by our community for this life-saving project. We hope you will join us for this LIFE-SAVING event.
With schools on summer break, the 4th of July holiday, and summer vacations we will see a sharp downturn in blood donations. Blood donation levels decrease by 15% during summer, so your donation helps sustain vital community needs.
It is incredibly difficult to generate enough donations during the summer, yet the need for blood never takes a vacation. Will you help us prepare for this tough season by donating at our upcoming blood drive?
Saturday, July 8th, 2017
Bloodmobile in Bank of America Parking Lot (Across from Bert’s Red Apple)
(4112 E Madison St. Seattle, WA 98112)
10 AM – 4 PM (BWNW Staff lunch break from 12 – 1 PM)
You can either book a specific time to donate by following this link ( https://schedule.psbc.org/DonorPortal/GroupLanding.aspx?s=088A ) or you can simply come to the Bloodmobile on Saturday – no appointment necessary.
For questions about eligibility, please call Bloodworks NW at (800) 398-7888.
For over 70 years Bloodworks NW (formerly Puget Sound Blood Center) been serving our community and supplied the blood used in the 70+ regional hospitals we serve. BWNW is a non-profit, independent, volunteer-supported and community-based blood center, providing services throughout western Washington.
BWNW is the chosen provider of blood components for local hospitals including:
· Seattle Children’s
· Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
· University of Washington Medical Center
· Harborview Medical Center
· Swedish Medical Center
· EvergreenHealth Medical Center
· Overlake Hospital Medical Center
· Virginia Mason Medical Center
· Group Health Medical Center (now Kaiser Permanente Washington)
· VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Madison Park Community Council is grateful for our local community co-sponsors for this blood drive:
· Mcgilvra Elementary School PTA
· Chief Seattle Council | Boy Scouts of America
· The Bush School
· Madison Park Cooperative Preschool
· Madison Park Business Association
· Madison Valley Community Council
· Bank of America
· Allstate Insurance Agent: Wally Green (Madison Park)
· Windermere Real Estate Madison Park