Madison Park Community Council is partnering with Bloodworks Northwest for our first community-wide Blood Drive Donation Day.
Our goal is to reach 100 liters of blood donated by our community for this life-saving project. We hope you will join us for this LIFE-SAVING event.
With schools on summer break, the 4th of July holiday, and summer vacations we will see a sharp downturn in blood donations. Blood donation levels decrease by 15% during summer, so your donation helps sustain vital community needs.
It is incredibly difficult to generate enough donations during the summer, yet the need for blood never takes a vacation. Will you help us prepare for this tough season by donating at our upcoming blood drive?
Bloodmobile in Bank of America Parking Lot (Across from Bert’s Red Apple)
(4112 E Madison St. Seattle, WA 98112)
10 AM – 4 PM (BWNW Staff lunch break from 12 – 1 PM)
For questions about eligibility, please call Bloodworks NW at (800) 398-7888.
For over 70 years Bloodworks NW (formerly Puget Sound Blood Center) been serving our community and supplied the blood used in the 70+ regional hospitals we serve. BWNW is a non-profit, independent, volunteer-supported and community-based blood center, providing services throughout western Washington.
BWNW is the chosen provider of blood components for local hospitals including:
· Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
· University of Washington Medical Center
· Harborview Medical Center
· EvergreenHealth Medical Center
· Overlake Hospital Medical Center
· Virginia Mason Medical Center
· Group Health Medical Center (now Kaiser Permanente Washington)
· VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Madison Park Community Council is grateful for our local community co-sponsors for this blood drive:
· Mcgilvra Elementary School PTA
· Chief Seattle Council | Boy Scouts of America
· Madison Park Cooperative Preschool
· Madison Park Business Association
· Madison Valley Community Council
· Allstate Insurance Agent: Wally Green (Madison Park)
· Windermere Real Estate Madison Park