MPCC 2016 Annual Meeting: Keynote Speaker & Election
On Wednesday, June 15th the MPCC will host our annual meeting of the Madison Park Community Council at Park Shore (in the Chapel) at 7 pm. Park Shore is located at 1630 43rd Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98112.
We are pleased to announce our keynote speaker will be Seattle Police Chief Kathleen O’Toole. Chief O’Toole will speak about a number of issues related to safety, community and neighborhood.
Agenda items include:
• Election of new Board members and re-election of members up for a second term
• Annual Treasurer’s Report
• Farewell words from outgoing MPCC board members, Maurice Cooper, Doug Berry and Gene Brandzel
We want to share with our friends in Madison Valley about our upcoming event, which relates to recent posts about elections for the Madison Valley Community Council and community safety.
The outline for the evening is as follows:
6:45 – 7:00 p.m. Guest arrival.
7:00 – 7:03 p.m. Welcome from outgoing MPCC President Maurice / Introduction of the Chief
7:03 – 7:30 p.m. Remarks from the Chief
7:30 – 8:00 p.m. Audience Q&A
END Chief’s Presentation
8:00 – 8:10 p.m. Elections for the Board
8:10 – 8:15 p.m. Treasurer’s Report
8:15 – 8:25 p.m. New business
8:25 p.m. Closing Remarks
8:30 p.m. Program End
Here’s how you can help:
– Encourage your neighbors and friends to attend!
– Arrive at 6:45 to get early seating
– Think of 1-2 questions you may want to ask the Chief